"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away?"

Author: Unknown

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Doggy Diaper for Small Females

   My adult kids have two Yorkies and two Maltese that have all but one,come into heat at the same time. They were out of disposable diapers to cut to fit. I think they really wanted to just save the expense. So they asked me if I could make them diapers like I made my DGD's for their dolls. So I got busy and drafted a simple pattern. So far I have made 3 of them, and they fit the dogs from 4 lb thru 7 lb. Be sure to check the measurements it prints out  against the ones I noted on pattern to be sure it prints the same size.

Doggy Diaper Pattern





5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by, and even more for following. I just stopped by your blog and it is amazing! I was so surprised to see you featured me. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very useful information thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very fascinating, You're an overly skilled blogger.
    I've joined your rss feed and sit up for searching for
    more of your great post. Additionally, I've shared your
    web site in my social networks

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by
    searching for wrecking yards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and
    foynd that it is really informative. I?m gonna watch out for brussels.
    I wll be grateful if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete