"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away?"

Author: Unknown

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Homeward Bound!

      Here I am sitting at the playground at Lakewood campground while my 3 grand-daughters play. We are rolling out in the morning. The fifth wheel camper is pretty much picked up from our 10 days of destruction and about ready to go. My bushel of sweet, juicy peaches are in their little baskets waiting to be canned on my return. minus a few we have been enjoying. We are leaving for home early in the morning. The weather has been beautiful, although a little windy today, making the waves a little too strong to enjoy, but to be honest, I am ready to go home and see how my little garden is faring while we have been away.

No comments:

Post a Comment