"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away?"

Author: Unknown

Thursday, April 18, 2013

2013 Early Morning Spring Blooms

   I love going out into the garden in the morning to see what is growing. I also enjoy how the flowers and leaves sparkle with their little droplets of dew. These are some of my first shots of the year.
I love this pretty yellow alyssum, in the back is a few purple Grape Hyacinths showing their faces.
A beautiful blue Primrose. However it looks more purple here.
A gorgeous Fritillaria, Checkered Lilly
I love this gorgeous yellow Primrose.
This Tulip is such a delicate soft pink.


A pretty Lamium given to me my a Gardenweb friend





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flowers!! I've got to get my flowers in soon. Thanks for posting these pics!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I have a compost pile I am starting on, but I just got to get the materials for your "drunken compost",lol.

      Delete