"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away?"

Author: Unknown

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Decadent Caramel Apple Crisp

     I am going to start out with an admission. This is not my own recipe, but i did accidently modify it. I am sooo glad I did. It is originally a Butterscotch Apple Crisp, but when I went to the store, I didnt have the recipe with me, and thought I was to get caramel chips. However it was supposed to be butterscotch chips, but I cant imagine it would be near as good as the caramel. I am not much of a food photographer, so forgive me this crappy picture.
Here is where the original recipe can be found. Just remember to exchange the butterscotch chips with the caramel. That is, if you want to. :) Just give this recipe a try. It is seriously delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment