"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away?"

Author: Unknown

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Canning Praline Syrup

          Well I decided to do something a little special for my hard-working husband today. When i got home from grocery shopping, I made  some Praline syrup. I canned 3 half pint jars of it to be exact. I have never made anything like this before, but when I stumbled upon it on the web, I knew he would love it. he loves pecan pie and butter pecan ice cream. So I figured this was right up his alley. If he gives it the thumbs up, then I will make him some more. I have a bucket of vanilla ice cream waiting for him in the freezer.
Just look at all those delicious  meaty pecans at the top.
 The recipe for the Praline Syrup can be found HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Tammy that sounds so yummy. I have never heard of it before but I know I would love it. I bet you husband will give it the thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete