1 mm / USA 10 crochet hook
size 10 crochet thread in black, white, and yellow
I will embroider legs when I attach to the pin cushion.
1. With black thread, ch 4, 8 half double crochet (hdc) in 3rd chain (CH) from hook.
2. Slip stitch to join (ss) in top of turning chain (ch) . ch2
3, hdc in next 2 hdc, 2 hdc in next hdc. hdc in next 2 hdc, 2 hdc in next stitch (st). 2 hdc in last st. Join with ss to turning ch.
4. Chain colors to yellow. ch2. hdc in next 10 hdc and ss to join in urning ch.
5. Attach black again. ch 2. hdc around and join.
6. ch 1 , *sc in next st, skip 1, sc in next.* Repeat from* to * around. SS to join.
7. ch 2, 2 hdc in each st around. ss to join.
8. ch 2 , 2 hdc in each around, ss to join.
9. ch 2, hdc in each around. ss to join
10. ss in second st , skip 2, ss again in next st. skip 2 and ss again in next. pull end of yarn thru loop snugly.
wings: make 2 in white)
1. ch 3, dc in 3rd ch from hook.
2. ch 3 and turn work. dc in middle dc below, ch 2 , dc again in same space. ch 2 and ss in turning ch. pull end thru loop.
make two and tie together. Then attach to top of bee body. Pull some black thread thru head to make antennas.