"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away?"

Author: Unknown

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Random Pics In My Garden


                                                                     Gerber Daisy

                                                                       Purple Iris

                                                                 Curly Leaf Hosta
Pink Clematis


Heuchera and Hosta combinations that I really love. I love the combination of the bright greens with the burgundy foliage.








Purple Columbine


White Scilla


Lavender Scilla


Heuchera Southern Comfort


Wild flowers growing in the yard


Red Twig Dogwood before the leaves


Red twig Dogwood with the leaves


Pieris japonica "Mountain Fire". I love the new red leaves.


My very first sprouts in our brand new potager.
I direct sowed Alyssum around the peas. The peas arent showing yet, but you can barely see the Alyssum showing its leaves.


The lettuce is thru just about as much as the Alyssum.
Here is a shot of the front of my house taken about 1/2 way down the front yard.There is a small pond just to the left. It is desperately needing some work.


Here is a pic of the back of my house, actually where my living room is located. if you look closely to the right you can see part of the jugs etc from my winter sowing.In the foreground you can see the top of the retaining wall.


I love how this Lamium almost glows in my shade bed.


I cant wait for the weather to stay warm and things really start blooming. Right now things look a little bare.

No comments:

Post a Comment