"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away?"

Author: Unknown

Monday, June 07, 2010

Happy Birthday My Son



    Well I wouldnt tell them I said that. They are all determined they are NOT babies anymore. They are big girls! Truth be known they really are growing up way to fast.


The two girls dad, my oldest son, just turned 30 yesterday ( yep....the BIG 3-0), and I had the audacity to forget it. Well actually we had been talking about it clear up to the night before, then forgot it on his big day. We all got-together for a graduation party for my niece. I really felt bad because my husband and I could tell he wasn't enjoying  the get together or his birthday because he and his wife are overwhelmed with sudden job worries right now. And to top it off, his mother FORGOT to wish him Happy Birthday, until he reminded me.Talk about feeling even worse. But I did forget my own anniversary and birthday last year, so nothing really new. But Happy Birthday my first born. The big day might have been temporarily forgotten, but your certainly not loved any less.
                                                                My son and his dad
Dancing on the table tops at an early age. Cute drawers!


6 Days old. The moment you were born, your dad's first words were :
 " I got my boy!"


Me and my baby about  24 yrs ago.


                                    The birthday boy and his younger brother.




My oldest with his oldest. Taken after he finished coaching their basketball game. It all came full circle. Seems like yesterday my husband was helping to coach him in sports.


No comments:

Post a Comment