"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away?"

Author: Unknown

Sunday, May 02, 2010

A Tour of My Garden

Here are some random shots I have taken recently after some spring cleaning.

                     This shot was taken of approximately the center of my long raised bed in back. When things are  more in bloom, I will take another shot to document its transition.
This next photo shows the left side/end of the same bed.



Columbine/unknown variety

The same Columbine





Shell Bark hickory Tree at the edge of my property

A Group of my Tomatoes waiting to get planted

A Black Krim Tomato waiting to get planted

Far left End of the raised bed

New Dawn Rose is in the teuter far center, with purple Iris just behind.




4 comments:

  1. Your bed looks so wonderful. Things are really filling in now. The irises are lovely and the clematis too. The clematis really adds a pop to the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hocking hills. This is only the second season of bloom for that clematis. it only hand a handfull last yr. this yr its gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just went with a Madame Alfred Carriere Rose to climb up my back house wall, but New Dawn was a close second. I'm looking forward to seeing it in a little bit to check it out.

    Your raised beds are something else!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jess. I also have a Hadame Isaac Pierre that I love. But she is a rambler. If memory serves me it looks similar to yours, and it smells like heaven.

    ReplyDelete