"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away?"

Author: Unknown

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Got a Memory Problem?

  Do you need help remembering birthdays, when to cut back a plant, or when to plant? I found a free site I signed up for last yr, that has been working very well for me. I use it to help me remember when to cut back some of my plants, when to sow certain seeds, and reminders to contact someone.It is very easy to use, and you can set it up up to send you one or many reminders before a certain activity Also for a one-time reminder, daily, weekly, or yearly, etc.For us absent-minded professors (gardeners,wives, and mothers) it can be a great help. Those little boxes on my calender are just so big.
Anyway, here is a link to the site: Memotome.

No comments:

Post a Comment