"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away?"

Author: Unknown

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Early Morning Glow

  I love relaxing in my garden in the early morning hours with my favorite drink of the morning. Its my time of day. Anyone that was up are gone off to work, and the rest are still in bed. Its perfect time to reflect, and enjoy your work. I was doing the same this morning, when I noticed how much more ethereal everything looked with the soft glow of the morning sun peeking thru the trees down on my insignificant garden. Its a moment in time, that almost seems to transport you to the heavens. As if the hand of God had taken a brief moment to reach out and touch all living things as if HE was enjoying his handiwork just at the same moment you were. As always, click on the photo's for an enlarged view.














The Sun seems to make the leaves of the Penstemon Husker's Red almost glow.



I had to include this shot, even tho it was off subject slightly. This is my little kitty, birdwatching. She knows momma starling makes her nest under the eave of my porch every season.




3 comments:

  1. Love the shots of sunbeams on flowers! Your garden is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos of the sunbeams coming over your garden, as though God was blessing it. The light of early morning, as well as late afternoon can create magical effects. Your garden is very beautiful! And I like your kitty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how beautiful to see the sun filtering through upon your garden. Amazing photos. The kitty is very watchful.LOL!

    ReplyDelete